I Am a 32 Year Old Sickle Cell Patient Interested in Butt Augmentation with Fat Transfer, Can I Do This?

I am a 32 year old sickle cell patient interested in butt augmentation with fat transfer. I'm 5'5 and went from 205 pounds to 180, I have excess abdominal fat despite the weight loss. I would like to know wether my sickle cell would prevent me from having this procedure done. And what would be the best procedure to attain a rounded bottom without implants?

Sickle cell anemia

+1

It is very important to differentiate between sickle cell anemia and sickle cell trait.

If you hemoglobin and hematocrit is normal, and you have a sickle cell trait. You can have surgery. It is best to consult with your family physician and or a hematologist and get a clearance.

As to the best procedure to have a round butt. There is no doubt that most plastic surgeons will agree on fat transfer, You will have a better results when you are at your ideal body weight.