I Am a 32 Year Old Male Living in Sw Louisiana. I Am 6'1 and Currently Weigh 255. I Want to Fix Stomach and Chest? (photo)

Am I a good candidate for tummy tuck, and what can be done to fix my chest. I live in south west Louisiana. I have a lot of loose skin and hanging fat from previous weight loss 12 years ago, when I went from 300 down to 200. The skin never got tight, and I have gained weight back over the last 10 years. I wan to get down to 220 then have my procedures. 200 to 215 is a good weight for me because I have a lot of muscle. Thank you for your time

Male tummy tuck and male breast reduction

+1

Thank you for your question and photos.

Congratulations on your progress! Great job!

It appears that you are a good candidate for both male tummy tuck and male breast reduction.

To be sure and to discuss specific details, see two or more board-certified plastic surgeons in your area for a complete evaluation.

I hope this helps. Best wishes.

Web reference: http://www.drjjwendel.com/plastic-surgery-for-men

I Am a 32 Year Old Male Living in Sw Louisiana. I Am 6'1 and Currently Weigh 255. I Want to Fix Stomach and Chest?

+1

I think you are a good candidate for tummy tuck and male breast reduction. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of tummy tucks and body contouring procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results. Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Male-Tummy-Tuck.php

Extra bonus in major male tummy tuck

+1

You are a good candidate for a major male tummy tuck. One of the bonuses of this in males is the resulting pubis elevation which creates a visual "lengthening" of the penis. You have a barrel chest and gynecomastia which could be improved after the tummy tuck by excision of skin or liposuction, or a combination of both. Bear in mind that the barrel chest is skeletal and will not go away, resulting in a possible imbalance between the contour of the chest and abdomen.

Abdominoplasty with Mesh Reinforcement

+1

You are an excellent candidate for Abdominoplasty with Mesh Reinforcement.  This technique reinforces the mechanical strength of your abdominal wall by application of mesh.  Mesh results in early satiety, weight loss and maintains the reduced weight. 

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Web reference: http://spectrum.ieee.org/geek-life/profiles/weight-loss-surgery-as-systems-engineering

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Weight loss and surgery

+1

I think before you move forward make sure that certain parameters are in line . Your BMI ; best at a BMI of 30 or below. I have seen the best BMI at 25-28 . There is a decrease in complications and outcome with a BMI below 30. Next depending on what type of procedure you had ,Lap band vs bypass will affect the absorption rate . Bypass patients tend to have a macrocytic anemia and protein absorption concerns . So your pre albumen level is paramount prior to any surgery , during and after . Without fuel you will not heal. Finally dont try to get everything done at once , not safe . The longer you are on the operating table the higher rate of complications (DVT, infection etc.) So, fix your core first (body lift vs tummy tuck) then chest surgery . And don't be afraid of scars there is no scarless surgery . Also , look at surgeons pre and post photos and talk to surgeons patients . Know what you are getting yourself into .

Good Luck

Male body contouring

+1

You look to be a very good candidate for body contouring. This would involve a tummy tuck and some element of breast reduction. The breast reduction could be by liposuction, excision of breast tissue and possibly skin.

Harrisburg Plastic Surgeon

Male tummy tuck and treatment of chest fullness after weight loss

+1

First of all congratulations on your weight loss.  I would most likely recommend a tummy tuck complemented by liposuction of the flanks. The chest area is something oftentimes I can get nice contour improvement without the need for large incisions using a "pull through" minimal incision approach that i do for chest wall contouring. Other times it is still necessary to do the larger incisions - it really just depends on the tissues and how much laxity there is to the chest.  I cannot say for sure without examination you as a patient. These are procedures we routinely do together. I hope this is helpful.

Web reference: http://www.BoyntonPlasticSurgery.com