I'm 32 & would like Botox on forehead between eyes but would filler be needed too? Would it help brow overhang over eyes?

Specifically would like to get rid of the wrinkles between the eyebrows but was hoping just Botox would help? Also the eyebrow overhang as I have quite deepest eyes so wondered if Botox could lift them?

+1
Botox is a great first step to take in your case. It should be able to smooth out the wrinkles you see as well as provide some lift to the brows. The great thing about Botox is that it is not permanent and it also works as a stepping stone if you decide you want a more drastic change.

Treatment with Botox to achieve wrinkle softening and brow elevation

+1

Given your age and skin elasticity, Botox should be able to eliminate the wrinkles between your eyebrows (glabella) as well as provide a nice browlift. If the wrinkles are imprinted into your skin it may take a few treatments for the skin to completely "smooth" out, but given your age it should.

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Botox

+1

I believe botox would be a great option for you. Botox can help to relax these muscles between your eyes and overtime help to diminish the appearance of the wrinkle. It will also help to smoothen this area and slightly raise the brows. I would try botox first, then if you are still needing more of a lift, consult on possibly using some filler.

Cheryl A. Hull, MD
Rogers Dermatologist

+1

I think its best to try Botox, this will help relax the muscles and also prevent future fine lines and wrinkles. Find a medical provider in your area who has great injecting experience.

Botox

+1

It's best to start with Botox and see how it looks before rushing into filler in the upper face.

Rebecca Baxt, MD
Paramus Dermatologist

Botox and filler for lines between eyebrows?

+1

Based on your photos, I think there's a good chance that you would only need Botox to help with the area between your eyebrows. I would try that by itself first and you could always add a filler later if needed. It is possible to use Botox to help lift the brows a bit also, but it needs to be placed in a different location than that used to treat between the eyebrows.

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon