Want To Remove My Silicone Breast Implants; What Will They Looks Like After?

im 5 foot tall 120 lb whit 600 cc silicon

Im 32 and Want my Silicone Brest Implant out I Hade Them for 10 Years What Will my Breast  Look Like After

What will breasts look like after implant removal?

+1

You are a very petite lady with large breasts (600cc), therefore you will experience very droopy, deflated breasts when you have your current implants removed. After 10 years, the skin has stretched too much for any significant shrinking of the skin to occur naturally after removal of the current implants.  My suggestion would be to have a full discussion and consultation with a couple of board certified plastic surgeons prior to making your final decision. Word of caution: to prepare you, you should expect the cost of this next surgery to be far more than the cost of getting the implant put in. Hope this helps.

Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Breast appearance after explantation

+1

You will most likely experience ssignificant deflation and droop after explantation of such large implants that have been in place for 10 years.  The native tissues have undergone a fair amount of stretch and will likely lead to the need for a breast lift or revision with a smaller implant.  Of course your outcome will depend on your particular anatomy and can be better determined by an expert evaluation.

Pedy Ganchi, MD
Ridgewood Plastic Surgeon

Appearance of Breasts after Removal of Breasts Implants?

+1

As you can imagine, it is not possible to give you precise advice without direct examination and a full communication of your goals.

Generally speaking what breasts look like after explantation  depends on several factors such as: the quality of skin elasticity (the better the elasticity the better the skin will bounce back),  the size of the implants used (the larger the implant the more trouble you may have with redundant skin), and the amount of breast tissue present at this time (which may have changed since the time of your breast augmentation). 

Life experience since your breast augmentation procedure, such as pregnancy or weight gain weight loss, will  potentially influence the factors discussed above. If you take these factors into consideration and apply them  to your specific circumstances you may get a good idea of what to expect after the implants are removed.

Sometimes patients in your situation are pleased with the results of surgery after removal of the breast implants; sometimes patients request breast lifting and/or re-augmentation with smaller breasts implants.

Consulting with a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon in person will be helpful.

Breast shape after explant

+1

Thank you for your question. It is really difficult to tell how the breast will look after surgery. Your plastic surgeon should be able to give a better idea, based on examination findings. Some of the breast skin will retract. However, the shape will depend on how much breast tissue you have and skin elasticity. Taking out a 600 cc implant is a significant drop in volume and you may want to see photos of patient who had explant. Best wishes.

Moneer Jaibaji, MD