I'm between a 32 A and B cup how many CCs would look proportionate with a height 5'9?

Breast implanst

+1

It seems that your height is ideal for that perfect high profile implant, how ever it really depends on your skin elasticity to see if we can place an implant between 320-350 cc`s .

Talk to your Doctor about sizing and always chose a Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

+1

Thank you for the question. Careful measurements, dimensional planning, and careful communication will be some of keys to successful breast augmentation surgery.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining which operation and/or breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “proportionate” or “natural” or "C or D cup" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful. Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate.

The use of computer imaging may also be helpful during this communication process.

Regardless of what you might hear, there is no reliable correlation between volume of breast implant used and increase in breast size achieved.

3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this, and the attached link, helps.

The best size for you...

+1

I consider two factors when selecting implants for my patients:

1.Dimensional planning
2.Gel Implant Sizing system

Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. However, there are some limitations of what size we can recommend. For instance, some implants may just be too big for a narrow chest wall. Your surgeon can review this with you during the consultation.

Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for. This way your preferences are known and you can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look. Hope this helps.

Dr. Basu

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

How many CCs would look proportionate with a height 5'9?

+1

The choice of an implant size depends on many factors including: your anatomy, desired appearance, realistic expectations, chest width, existing breast tissue dimensions, and extent of laxity of the skin and underlying tissues. The best cosmetic results are not just dependent on the number of CCs, but also on proper width, height, and projection of the implant for your particular anatomy, since every patient is different.

Following the advice of anyone on this or any other website who would presume to tell you what to do without taking a full medical history, examining you, feeling and assessing your tissue tone, discussing your desired outcome and fully informing you about the pros and cons of each option would not be in your best interest. Find a plastic surgeon that you are comfortable with and one that you trust and listen to his or her advice. The surgeon should be certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and ideally a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS). You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person, and try on sizers.

Robert Singer, MD FACS

La Jolla, California

Robert Singer, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

+1

Thanks for the question. Unfortunately youu will not be able to get a good answer here as it takes an in person physical examination to make that determination.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Wrong question to ask!

+1

Even though I do this operation all the time, cc's are a meaningless number to me, because if an implant is put into my hand, I cannot begin to guess how many cc it is filled with.

You should have an analysis of your body type and wishes by a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. What CAN be measured is the width of the breast that will be proportionate for you after surgery and how much (not much) your own breast tissue will contribute to that total width. The difference is the width (base diameter) of the implant required. That can be used as a starting point. Then, incorporating considerations as your wishes, the implant profile to be used, the type of implant recommended, you can come to a decision about APPROXIMATELY how many cc you need for a proportional look.

Good luck!

Barry Press, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon