I'm 31, 5'8, 175lb, Know I Want Silicone/Smooth/Round/Inframammary/Submuscular but What Style Mod Plus Vs High Profile? What Cc?

I'm 31, 5'8, 175lb, 36B looking at maybe a full 36C, small D, and a mother of 2 (Both C-sections). Know I want Silicone/Smooth/Round/Inframammary/Submuscular but What Style Moderate Plus Vs High Profile? What Size & CC would you suggest?

Implant Selection Process

+1

In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.
Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

Profile and Size of Implants

+1

The profile and the size implant to be used is all calculated by your breast measurements.  The final shape and volume of your breasts has to do with your pre-surgical shape and volume with the addition of the implants.  Two people can have the same implants but with much different results.  The consultation that is done with your plastic surgeon should address all these issues.  Good Luck

Thomas P. McHugh, MD

Implant size

+1

I think you will need an implant in the range of 425cc to 500cc. Go to your surgeons office and try on sizers.

As far as which profile, it depends on how wide the base of your breast is. Your surgeon should be able to help you with which profile would be best for you.

Gregory Sexton, MD
Columbia Plastic Surgeon

Sizing Of The Implants Before The Breast Augmentation

+1

Without a physical examination during an in-person consultation, it is hard to provide you with a price sizing of implants to fit your goal.

The best advise at this point is that you try different sizing during your consultations with a tight shirt that could give you a fair idea of the projected breast volume after surgery.

That being said, please remember that commendable results require an exceptionally skilled surgeon to perform the surgery and settling for anything less than that increases the chances of additional corrective surgeries dramatically.

I hope this helps and please feel free to check the website below.

Thank you for your inquiry.
The best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Ali Sajjadian, MD, FACS

What Style Mod Plus Vs High Profile, how many cc

+1

These questions are best answered during a consultation with a plastic surgeon. there are no fixed definitions of cup sizes and your concept of what a B, C, or D may be very different from mine, from your surgeon's, and from the bra manufacturers.

My approach is to have my patient's try implants on to get an approximate size, and then to match the width of the patient's breast to the with the the implant that is chosen. for example of the patient likes to look 300 cc implant I would choose the profile based on width of the implant that is closest to the width of the patient's breast. I initially chosen implant size about 5-10% larger than the implant that the patient tries on, and the implants tend to look a little bit larger sitting onto the breast and the same size implant that is surgically placed. 

A very rough but not too reliable guideline to cup size enlargement this about 200-250 cc per cup size.

Thank you for your question. Best wishes.