I Am a 31 Year Old Who Would Like to Do Facial Surgery on my Eyes and Nose?

i would for my eyes to be more elongated and raised in the corners and for my nose to have more definition and a point to it, maybe narrower?

Rhinoplasty in New York City

+1

Thank you for sharing your photos.  Your concerns are quite frequently seen in our practice.

Based on your photos, you may benefit a rhinoplasty to improve tip definition.  To do this you would likely need an open rhinoplasty using tip defining techniques and possible tip cartilage grafts.  I would like to extend an invitation for a consult to discuss firsthand the changes will begin to achieve with your nose and eyes.

Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty and blepharoplasty

+1

For most of our patients with these requests, I recommend open rhinoplasty to provide more facial harmony.  You do not appear to have excess skin in your upper lids therefore, you may not be a candidate for blepharoplasty surgery.  

George John Alexander, MD, FACS

Canthoplasty results can be disappointing

+1

WHat you are asking for your eyelids is not a "blepharoplasty" but a canthoplasty/canthopexy to change the shape of the outside corner of the eyelids. This is a procedure that is fraught with risk of producing an unnatural result. You eyelids fit your face very well. I would think twice about requesting this procedure.

As far as the rhinoplasty goes, I will leave that recommendation to the rhinoplasty surgeons.

A.J. Amadi, MD
Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty and eye surgery

+1

Certainly from the photos, improvement to the nasal tip can probably be achieved. As for the eyes, it is difficult to say without an exam.

Rhinoplasty & Blepharoplasty

+1

Based on your photos, it is hard to assess your eyelids with your eyes closed.

As for your nose, it seems that you are a candidate for a tip narrowing and de-projection as well as alar base reduction.

Both surgeries will greatly enhance your facial beauty and will bring the best out of your facial features.

That being said please remember that commendable results require an exceptionally skilled surgeon to perform the surgery and settling for anything less than that increases the chances of corrective surgeries dramatically.

Thank you for your inquiry.
The best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Ali Sajjadian, MD, FACS

Rhinoplasty

+1

It is impossible to assess your eyes from your posted photos. Why did you take the last photo with your eyes closed? The base of your tip is wide, the trip droops slightly and it has a round parentheses shape. Standard rhinoplasty with trimming of the upper edge of the tip cartilages, suture positioning of those cartilages and narrowing of the base should address these issues. Additional procedures might be desireable but your posted photos do not allow for a complete assessment of the nose. You will need to see a qualified surgeon face to face if you want more.

To answer your question more specifically I would bet almost every surgeon on Realself would like to do your facial surgery with respect to the nose.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.

Aaron Stone, MD

Eyes & Nose

+1

OK.....You are looking at a rhinoplasty and blepharoplasty surgery.  There are special nuances that need to be discussed by your trusted Cosmetic Surgeon at consultation.

Robert Shumway, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty and eyelid surgery

+1
Your nose can certainly be treated by rhinoplasty including refinement of the tip area. The photos aren't very helpful in terms of identifying a potential problem and enabling me to determine whether it is something that can be treated with Botox, for example, or surgically. I recommend that you see an experienced board certified plastic surgeon in consultation to discuss your concerns.

Robert L. Kraft, MD

Rhinoplasty for the bulbous tip, etc.

+1

I would need better photos to determine if anything needs to be done to your eyelids.  Your nose can be refined to give a much more attractive nose.  See an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon. 

Blepharoplasty and Rhinoplasty

+1
It is difficult to see with the above photographs with your eyes closed what your upper eyelid needs are. You do appear to have a possibility of some upper lid skin removal to provide a proper crease however without direct examination it is hard to say. As far as the Rhiniplasty surgery you would be an ideal candidate for surgery and refinement of your tip. I would suggest seeing a few good qualified surgeons. I provide digital imaging in my office allowing you to see the proposed surgical results and this would be helpful to see side by side with your preoperative pictures. Best regards

Michael Elam, MD