304cc Vs. 339cc?

I am 5'3 108lbs and currently a 32a... I wish to be a full C, after a few consultations I am now confused. One Dr. told me I am between 304cc and 339cc to reach my desired goal. He said if I go 304cc I will be a moderate C most likely, and with 339c full C posibbly small D. Another Dr. told me going under 339c will not get me to a C at all? I do not want to be huge, I just want to be back to my normal 34c size (prior to having and nursing 2 kids).

Implant Selection Process

+1

In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.

Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

Web reference: http://www.drpaulgill.com

Implant size

+1

There is not much differnece between a 304 and 339 cc implant - just a matter of mere millimeters.   This is the approach I use to help guide my patients with their implant size selection:  I consider two factors when selecting implants for my patients:

1.Dimensional planning
2.Gel Implant Sizing system

Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. However, there are some limitations of what size we can recommend. For instance, some implants may just be too big for a narrow chest wall. Your surgeon can review this with you during the consultation.

Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for. This way your preferences are known and you can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look.  If you have decided on saline implants, then based on the gel sizer you select, we can guide you to the saline implant that achieves a similar look.
Hope this helps.
Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

Web reference: http://www.basuplasticsurgery.com

Sizing

+1

The proper sizing depends on your breast width, chest width and anatomy, height and weight. The difference between these two implants is very small.

Choosing implants

+1

Hello. The most important factors for determining the size of implants that could be used on a patient include width of the base of the breast, the size of your thorax and the amount of breast tissue and skin you have. Once a surgeon has this information he could better educate you on what type of implants would work best for you. The difference between 304 and 339 cc implants are very small.
Jaime Perez, MD
Breast Augmentation Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Web reference: http://www.jaimeperezmd.com/photogallery/breast-augmentation-7001

Correct Breast Implant Size

+1

The most important consideration of breast implant size is for your to decide which cup size you want to be.  The difference between a 339cc and 304cc implant is minimal.  When I am performing a breast augmentation I typically have several implant sizes available, and by using special sizing implants during the surgery, then decide which exact implant size is best for the patient to achieve their desired cup size.  I then use that size implant for the patient. 

Long Island Plastic Surgeon

Sizing Breast Implants

+1

While there are several methods of sizing breast implants there is no one way to precisely predict how you will look and what size cup you will be.   Even computer imaging is not 100% accurate.  Each surgeon has a preference and will give you their best assessment.  Ultimately, you have to understand that they are just estimates and it is important that you communicate your desires to the surgeon and that you feel that surgeon understands what you want.

Web reference: http://www.drhamawy.com/breast

Choosing Implant size

+1

Sizing breast implants really requires an in-person visit and trying on some implants in a variety of different outfits. This is a very important decision and me and my staff spend about an hour with each patient just selecting implant size. One implant size on you may look very different that the same implant on another person. You should meet with a board certified plastic surgeon and discuss the size. I personally recommend going with the larger implant when stuck between two similar implant sizes.

Web reference: http://www.drschulmanplasticsurgery.com/breast/breast-augmentation/

Surgeon needs to use sterile breast implant SIZERS during surgery to determine best size.

+1

Hi.

1)  What you are being told are just educated guesses.  My guess is that 300 cc's will get you to a full C cup.  But why guess?

2)  Your surgeon needs to have an inventory of different implant sizes for your procedure.  Then, during surgery, sizers (disposable implants) are put in and  your surgeon can see exactly which size gives you the look you want.  Then, and only then, are the permanent implants opened.

Implant sizing

+1
Sizing is extremely personalized. Everything is relative and there is no consistency in bra measurements. The difference between these implant sizes is minimal.

What sized implant

+1

without a formal consult it would be difficult to give you a recommendation. I would suggest you look on line at photos of women who start with about your volume breast, and you like the result. Typically the size and style implant are listed which should be able to help guide you. A rough guide is about 150cc per cup change.

the base diameter of your breast is important. That will help guide the surgeon as well, as to whether or not you would need high profile implants vs a moderate plus implant.

Web reference: http://www.drrickrosen.com/breast-augmentation-connecticut/

Norwalk Plastic Surgeon