Will 300cc Under the Muscle with Breast Lift Match Body Type? (photo)

5'8" 180lb big bone/athletic build. Currently large C small D deflated breasts. Ribcage 35-36" Bwd: 12 Looking for a full D.

300cc for your body

+1
It depends on your goals of surgery. If you try on sizers and like what you see, then 300cc is good for you. However, 300 cc is on the small size, particularly at your height and weight.

Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Implant Selection Process

+1

Just as there is inaccuracy in cup size after implants, we find cup sizes to be inaccurate prior to implants.    Based on these photos, I do not see small D breasts.   Therefore, I think you will need more than 300 cc of volume to get to a full D range.

In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.
Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

Paul S. Gill, MD

Will 300cc Under the Muscle with Breast Lift Match Body Type?

+1

Clothed posted photo DO NOT help! My GUESS is not you need 400cc range but again over the internet very hard to advise,. 

+1

The average implant placed in the US is 350 cc.  So 300 cc for a woman with your frame is not a large implant by any stretch.  The best thing to do is to try on sizers in the office to determine the volume with which you would feel comfortable.  Then find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast lifts and breast augmentations each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Best Breast Implant Size/ Profile for Me?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.
 As you can imagine, despite your good description of body type and goals, it is not possible to give you precise  advice online.
 The best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or “proportion to body type” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.

+1

It is very difficult to answer this question without being able to examine you in person.  The photos don't allow us to understand certain aspects of your breast shape to allow a meaningful answer either.

You should seek out a board certified plastic surgeon who will examine you and decide whether a breast lift is necessary and also what size implant will work best with your particular body and breast size and shape. Consider seeing more than one and choosing the one with whom you are most comfortable.

Thank you and nest of luck.

Ralph R. Garramone, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

+1

Unfortunately clothed photos are not helpful for any surgeon trying to offer advice. I can tell nothing about size, and possible need for a lift, making it not particularly useful to offer advice, other than what would be the best advice anyway--to arrange a consultation with a board certified plastic  surgeon. That size implant will probably offer 1 to 1.5 cup size increase.

All the best. 

Matching body to breasts.

+1

Thanks for posting. It is difficult to see how a certain size will work on your body because of your clothes. I suggest you have a consult with a local plastic surgeon for the best advice. Best wishes.

Aldo Guerra, MD

Implants Alone vs Implants With a Breast Lift

+1

While I truly appreciate you attempt at modesty, it is difficult to tell how much ptosis you have in your sports bra. First of all, most women would choose a slightly larger implant if the scars of a mastopexy can be avoided. Judging from you height and weight it appears that a 300cc sudmuscular implant would not be large enough to treat you ptosis so a mastopexy would probably be necessary. To avoid the scars it would probably take an implant 100cc larger which would probably give you a cup size in the DD range. The option is totally up to you and your lifestyle.

Paul S. Howard, MD
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon