300cc Overs; Will This Be to Small to Go From B to D/DD?

hight 5'5 weight 9st pre op 34b I went for a consultation and my surgeon decided on 410 cohesive gel implants half behind muscle? as i wanted to acheive a D/DD end result then had a consultation with a different surgeon who im now going with and she has suggested 300 or 310 silicone implants in front of muscle but im worried this might be too small??? im so confused and dont want to wake up disappointed with size? its my BA in 2 days now and im getting worried. thanks

What Size Implant?

+1

I am sure during your consults that you brought pictures that would represent the result you desire.  Additionally, the surgeon should have before and After pictures and hopefully some that are similar to your case.  This will help narrow down the choice of implant.  After all is said and done, you have to pick the surgeon you are most comfortable with and trust their judgement.

Dr. ES

Best Breast Implants for Me?

+1

Given that you are scheduled for breast augmentation in the very near future, I would suggest that you request further time with your plastic surgeon. This additional time will allow you to communicate your goals as clearly as possible. This communication will hopefully help alleviate your confusion and anxiety.

In my practice I use goal pictures to communicate with patients.  With this technique patients are able to demonstrate what they are trying to achieve and what type of looks they do not like as well.  Remember that "DD"  means different things to different people and can be a source of confusion.

I also use  intraoperative sizers and place the patient in the upright position to evaluate breast size. Use of these sizers also allow me to select the breast implant profile (low, moderate, moderate plus, high-profile) that would most likely achieve the patient's goals. The patient's goal pictures are hanging on the wall, and allow for direct comparison.
I have found that this system is very helpful in improving the chances of achieving the patient's goals as consistently as possible. 

By the way, the most common regret after this operation, is “I wish I was bigger”.