Will 300cc Be That Much of a Notice?

I'm going to have a breast (anchor) lift and implants on September 9. I'm currently a 38C and I told the doctor that I want to be at LEAST a D. The doctor recommends memory gel implants under the muscle using 300cc. Will that be that much of a notice with the lift and the 300cc? Or does that mean he can fill those more in the surgery? Can't wait until my preop to get answers so I had to ask now

PHOTO: Will 300 cc breast implant and lift be big enough?

+1

From the amount of tissue you have and the addition of 300 cc my JUDGMENT and OPINION is that it will be noticeable. How noticeable depends on your judgment, opinions and clothing wear.

Breast lift and augmentation

+1

It is difficult to say what you will achieve in terms of cup size.  A 300 cc implant may give you what you want along with the lift, but an exam would be in order to get a better feel for things.

D cup obtainable

+1

Using 300 cc gel implants with as much natural breast tissue as you have you should have notable fullness and better shape.  The plastic surgeon can not fill gel implants more because they are pre-filled.  Make sure that you get all of your questions answered at your preop.

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS