Where May 300cc Take Me? Current: 33A, 135 Pounds, 5'9''

I am curious as to what would be about average. I believe my rib cage is a bit larger than average.

Implant Selection Process

+1

If you have a larger chest wall, it will transition to a full B or small C.   In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.

Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

Cup size and Implant volume

+1

If you are currently a 33 A each 100 cc's of implant corresponds to 1 cup size change.  300 cc implants would be 3 cup size increase and you would be a size D.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Augmentation Sizing

+1

What size implants?

Short answer: that size and style implant should give you your desired result.

Long answer: Bra sizes are confusing. More often than not, a woman is not wearing a correctly fitted bra, doesn't know her bra size, or doesn't know how a bra is fitted.

Cup size is dependent on the "number" part of the bra size... a D cup in a 34 bra is a different size from a 42 bra.

Outward projection is further determined by the "profile" of the implant. High school geometry: Height (projection) times Width (base width). A Higher Profile implant will give you a larger cup size for less volume than a Moderate Profile implant.

Furthermore, a saline implant looks bigger than a silicone implant of the same volume. That is because a saline implant is more oval (round on both top and base), while a silicone implant is flat on the base.

Some plastic surgery books have proposed the following parameters for breast augmentation:

32 bra: 100-200 ml per cup size34 bra: 150-250 ml per cup size
36 bra: 200-300 ml per cup size38 bra: 250-350 ml per cup size
Using that as a guide line you will likely be within the C cup range postoperatively.

William A. Wallace, MD, FACS
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

What size will I be with 300cc implants?

+1

It's difficult to predict size without photos let alone with photos, but from your description, I would say a 300cc implant may bring you to a B or small C (200cc is typically about a cup size).  Everyone is different so that rule of thumb does not always work, so make sure you try on implants at your consultation. 300cc implants look different from one person to the next so make sure you pick a size that you are comfortable with, keeping in mind that a C in your mind may be a D in someone else's mind.  Be clear on your decision.  ac

Angela Champion, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

+1

In general, in an average sized woman, 200 cc may increase cup size by one.  Therefore, 300 cc would increase cup size by 1.5.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Where May 300cc Take Me?

+1

Because of your height , 300 cc  in your body frame could take you not more than a B cup . Best wishes

Katherine Feliz Camilo, MD

With 33A cup how much bigger will 300cc make me?

+1

Of course the answer is 300cc but I think you're likely thinking about what size bra will I wear and how much larger will I look. No one can tell you for sure what bra you will wear and it's still to be determined if you will like your new size and look. The best way I've found to help you decide is for you to get a bra you want to wear after the surgery and put the implant in front of your breast and see how it fills out the bra, how you like the extra weight, how you look in your clothes etc. I would suggest you also try some larger sizes maybe up to 400cc until you're sure you have a size that's is too big for you, then go back down to the largest size you think is right for you. I suspect you're more likely to use 34 bras after the surgery and the cup sizes are slightly different as they are with different brands of bras. With your height I don't think you're likely to go too large with anything between 300 and 400cc but it's your body and your decision. Taller women rarely say they think they chose a size too large. In the place of an implant you can use a water tight baggie from the kitchen and fill it with different volumes (ml and CC are about the same) then put the different volumes in the bra you select and try on different clothes and see how you like different sizes. You may be surprised to find there is not a big difference in the appearance of implants between 300 and 400cc. I get the feeling you'll be happy whatever size you choose. Best wishes.

Joseph Hayhurst, MD
Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

Bra size After Augmentation

+1

I think the best way to determine bra size is to place the implant size samples in bras and see which size it fills appropriately. A rough rule is that each 200cc is a cup size, but the rule does not always work.

Michael Horn, MD

IMPLANT SIZE

+1

Without photos, measurements and examination it is almost impossible to predict the size change.  Generally, speaking  a 300cc implant would probably increase breast size at most 1-11/2 cups.  This a relative estimate and not exact.  The above information would be needed.

Todd B. Koch, MD
Buffalo Plastic Surgeon