Butt Augmentation - Would 300cc Look Good (5'8", 140lb)?

I'm looking into getting buttock augmentation. I'm wondering what size do you think would fit? I'm 5'8, Caucasian and 140 pounds. My natural chest size is 30DD (Not sure if that's helpful or not). Thanks in advance!

Fat transfer to buttocks far more superior than butt implants.

+1

You should make an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon with experience in Brazilian Butt Lift.  Please read the attached web site information and see our video to learn more about the procedure. 

Buttock augmentation

+1

I think 300cc is not enough fat for the augmentation that you're looking for.  I typically try to augment as much as I can in a patient like yourself but from your meaurements I think you'd be happier with double that distributed in the right places. 

Best Wishes

Ricardo A. Meade, MD

How much volume for a buttock augmentation

+1

The main question is whether you are considering buttock implants or fat transfer to the buttock (Brazilian buttock lift). I would recommend a fat transfer to your buttock because this will give a softer, more natural result that gluteal implants which can often feel hard to the touch.  Based on your photo it is difficult to tell if you have sufficient fat to inject 300cc's per side. I would have to examine you in person to make that determination.

Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon experienced in buttock augmentation prior to having any procedures.

Dr. Bruno

William Bruno, MD