Is 300 cc's enough for brazilian butt lift?? (photo)

I had a consultaltion with a dr I am considering for a brazilian butt lift for $4500. He said he would take 2500 to 3000 CCs out of stomach, back and sides and only put 300 CCs in each butt cheek. That all sounds low but he says he does not put more because as u put more infection risks are higher. Also he showed me a lot of girls around my weight and their butts looked nicer as time went on. 3 months later their butt looked bigger. Im 5'1 175 pounds.

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

You need to look at Brazilian Butt Lift as a body contouring surgery.

Liposuction abdomen, love handles, and back then you will get much more fat for transfer. The average number we use that about 60-80% of the fat will stay. For doing all this you need a general anesthesia and the cost given is very low. Make sure your surgeon is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon ( American Board Of Plastic Surgery)

Samir Shureih MD.FACS

sshureih@msn.com

Is 300ccs Enough for BBL?

+1

I do not think you would be happy with a BBL with only 300 cc. I think that you would need more than 800 cc a side in addiiton I would recommend you address your stomach area with a TT or with agressive lipo if not yet done with kids. BBL are not just about fat addition they are about sculpting to acheive the hourglass figure you are wanting. Good luck!!

Jonathan Weiler, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Buttock augmentation

+1

The amount of fat "take" is difficult to quantify but most surgeons feel that you can get anywhere from 50%-70% take. The procedure sometimes needs to be repeated if one did not get enough "take" and has enough donor sites.

Is 300 cc's enough for brazilian butt lift??

+1

I will tell you that I generally liposuction 5 liters and transfer at least 1500 cc per buttock for a woman with your dimensions. I do not perform the operation unless I can get about 600 to 800 cc per buttock, as there is about 50% resorption. As far as price, it is much better to have this done once rather than two or three times.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Bbl volume

+1

300 cc per buttock is a very conservative amount. You may want to consider more volume at your height and weight

Mahlon Kerr, MD, FACS

More than 300 cc...sure

+1

Seen your pic , you should have good results on your butt and a hour glass figure. I would say 600 to 700 cc of fat on each butt should be fine.

Remember to look for experienced brazilian butt surgeons....

Alejandro Hernandez Pizzoglio, MD