Will 300 Cc Take Me to a Full C Cup? (photo)

I am going with a saline implant, under the muscle. I Am Just Under 5 Feet Tall and Weigh 105.

Breast Enhancement

+1
I think your implant choice is a nice choice and should get you close to where you want to be, the exact bra size I am not sure

Implant Selection Process

+1

Thank you for your photos.  I do think 300cc under your muscle will give you a 2 cup size change. In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.

Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.

Dr. Gill  

Paul S. Gill, MD

Implant is not enough

+1

If you are a 32 or 34 each 100 cc’s of implant corresponds to 1 cup size change.  If you are a 36 or 38 each 200 cc’s of implant corresponds to 1 cup size change.  From this, you can calculate the volume needed to achieve your desired goal.  However, you do have another problem, asymmetry and your breasts are low.  You would benefit from a new technique called Breast Augmentation with Mini Ultimate Breast Lift.  Using only a circumareola incision it is possible to reshape your breast tissue creating upper pole fullness, elevate them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage.  Through the same incision, an implant can be placed.  Aligning the areola, breast tissue and implant over the bony prominence of the chest wall gives maximum anterior projection with a minimal size implant.  I always recommend silicone gel implant placed retro-pectoral since they look and feel more natural and are less likely to ripple.  Smaller implants are more stable long term, are less likely to have complications and need revisions.  The profile of the implant is irrelevant when in the retro-pectoral position since the muscle compresses it. 

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation - implant size considerations

+1

Although it's a bit inaccurate to predict, based your dimensions you may make it to a C cup.  There are a few more exact measurements that can be used however those are best done in person during a consultation.  Best Wishes!!

Stefan Mark Szczerba, MD

To get to a full C cup, usually more than 300 cc is needed.

+1

Of course, you have a small build.  But even so, a 300 cc size may leave you just a bit short of your full-C goal (it is likely to get you to a C though).  I would estimate 350 cc instead.  Our average size is 400 cc.  Very few patients find that they are too big; more report that they wished they had gone larger.  You want to get it right the first time and avoid a second operation at additional expense.  Some surgeons who do measurements before surgery or stuff implants in your bra end up calculating volumes that are too small.  Experienced surgeons make the determination based on their patient's desires and their own experience.  Not very scientific, but it works in the vast majority of patients with exceptionally high levels of patient satisfaction.  I've attached a link in case you wish to look at patients with breast characteristics like yours and see what you think of the postoperative results.

Eric Swanson, MD
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

+1

It would be very close but why not use a larger size like 350 to 375 cc \. Best to discuss again iN PERSON with your chosen surgeon. 

300 cc implant and cup size

+1

A 300 cc implant will give you a nice result but in my estimation will not put you in a C cup size.  If you are starting with an A cup then expect a 300 cc implant to take you up about 1 1/2 cup sizes.  

Bra sizes

+1

Thanks for your inquiry.  Bra sizes unfortunately are not standardized.  Implants come in different profiles.  The higher the profile the greater the projection.  Projection is an important contributor to bra size.  If you are trying to achieve a C cup you need to greatly increase your projection.  Please make sure you try on sizers to see the difference higher projection makes. Good luck.

Vishnu Rumalla, MD

300 mL implant on a small frame will probably be a C cup.

+1

I think it 300 mL implant would give you a nice result probably make you a C cup. You might want to try some sizers preoperatively to see if you like the way they look and a bra.

Implants don't equal bra sizes

+1

It is very difficult to judge an implant as to the final bra cup size.  The best thing to focus on is the look and feel that you get with a certain implant size and then choose a bra that fits.  It is difficult to fit you to a bra but if you have a breast size that looks and feels good then you will be happy with what ever bra fits you.                                                                       Best Wishes                                                                                                                          Dr. Peterson

Marcus L. Peterson, MD
Saint George Plastic Surgeon