Is 300 Cc or 335 Cc Silicone Implants Better on a Thin Woman?

I'm getting my surgery next week and still can't decide between 300 & 335cc silicone moderate implants under the muscle! I've done 4 sizers & even made rice sizers. I like the look of the 300 (but no smaller). Should I go 335 (which look too big on me) to get the 300 look since it's under the muscIe? My measurements are: height=5'5'' weight=110 lbs. ribcage=28 in. pre-BA=32A I would like be a small-mid C. My measurements are: shoulders 15.5in; waist 25in; hips 36in. I also breastfed 2 children.

300cc vs 335 silicone?

+1

The sizes do not make much of a difference. In a thin pt i would always rec hgoing under the muscle. Either size is appropropriate so it comes down to your comfort level. Good luck on your surgery

Does 300cc or 335cc of Silicone look better on a thin woman.

+1

Always with a thin woman the implants go underneath the pectoralis muscle but does not cover the lower half of the implant.  Silicone tends to have a little bit softer feel with less wrinkling than a saline implant but silicone implants are slightly smaller so a 335 cc would equal a 300 cc saline.  As far as 300cc of silicone versus 335cc, it makes no difference.  Also, the eventual softness of the breasts depends more on the scar tissue weather it is thin or thick, thick being harder than it has to do with silicone itself.

Not much of a difference

+1

Hi!

There really is barely a difference between the two sizes so I would
not worry too much about it. If you are worried about not going big

enough then I would go with the 335cc but make sure you check with your plastic surgeon.

Good luck!

Dr. Sam Speron

Choice of implant size

+1

As a general rule, when I have patients try on implants I suggest they choose an implant about 10% larger than the size that looks good in the office. The implants look about that much bigger on top of the breast than when inserted surgically. For gel implants that is usually the next size up.

If you liked the look of the the 300 cc implant, choose the larger one. Best wishes.

The difference between 300 and 335cc is so small you won't notice the difference

+1

When deciding between 300 and 335 go with the bigger implant because 1) it will look a little smaller once it is inside and 2) once you get used to having them they won't look or feel big at all

SIncerely,

Martin Jugenburg, MD, FRCSC

Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute

Web reference: http://www.breastaugmentationtoronto.com