I Am 30 Years Old and I Look Like I'm Pregnant

But I'm not. I have probly 15-20 pounds just in my stomach. I am very serious on getting the surgery done. But Before I start setting up a million consultations to find a doctor I like.. I would just like an approximate cost on: upper, lower abdomen, hips, thighs inner and outer. If I get it all done at once. I am in michigan and would also like any references on a doctor.

Obesity needs weight loss not liposuction

+1

15-20 pounds of fat is a lot.  A watermelon sized pile of fat weighs about 5 pounds so you can see why effective weight loss cannot be achieved by liposuction safely.  That in addition to the fact that fat inside the abdomen can't be removed by liposuction either.  You need a better diet and an excercise program which will lead to the weight loss without any surgery.  You will like that result much much better.  There are no quick fixes to being overweight.

+1

Only can quote lipo fees in MIAMI. From $4,000 to $8,000 are the ranges. BEST to see 3 boarded Plastic Siurgeons in Michigan. Than decide. From MIAMI Dr. darryl j. Blinski

Liposuction is NOT a Treatment for Obesity

+1

Regarding: "I Am 30 Years Old and I Look Like Im Pregnant.
But I'm not. I have probly 15-20 pounds just in my stomach. I am very serious on getting the surgery done. But Before I start setting up a million consultations to find a doctor I like.. I would just like an approximate cost on: upper, lower abdomen, hips, thighs inner and outer. If I get it all done at once. I am in michigan and would also like any references on a doctor
."

To help us answer your question, you have not provided a photograph. You have not given us a weight or dress size and you have not stated your desired operation and your expectations. All in all, it makes it pretty impossible to answer your question. I am GUESSING you are inquiring about Liposuction.

In an outpatient setting, the MOST fat that can be removed in one session is about 10 pounds. Removing more would require hospitalization for observation.

If you are indeed obese (BMI of 30 and over) you may wish to consider losing some of the weight via diet and exercise which would allow you to lose much more than liposuction can do for you. Once done, liposuction can neatly contour and remove remaining fat under the skin.

Dr. Peter Aldea