I am a 30 years old female considering mini neck lift and chin implant? (photo)

I have done smart lipo but it didn't tighten my neck enough! I want to know should I just do chin implant? Or both

Consider submentoplasty and chin implant together

+2

From your photos, I would recommend both procedures mentioned above; the combination would provide the best result, and only a single incision under the chin is required. I would suggest consulting a board certified facial plastic surgeon. Also computer imaging would be most helpful as part of the consultation.

Peoria Facial Plastic Surgeon

Possible Face/Neck Lift

+1

Hello and thank you for your question.

Based on your limited picture, you very well may benefit from a face/neck lift. Nothing can really be said about the chin implant however by seeing a picture with a frontal view only. I recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation to get more specific answers to your questions which can best be addressed after a thorough history and examination is performed.

Best of luck to you

David Cangello, MD

Neck Lift? (photo)

+1

Dentition (situation of teeth) not shown in photo, but important in deciding and/or recommending treatment.  Orthognathic procedure (sagittal split with or without advancement genioplasty) may be indicated.  If I were to use alloplast (implant), it would be porous polyethylene rather than silicone because volume and chin projection better preserved.  Open neck lift, if well done, may also help.

Steve Laverson, MD

I am a 30 years old female considering mini neck lift and chin implant?

+1

I think that either will produce an improvement, but the combination is far more powerful.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of facelifts, necklifts facelift revisions, and facial procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results. 

Neck Lift and Chin Implant

+1

Although I cannot clearly see your neck in these 2 pictures a neck lift with a chin implant will significantly improve your jawline. I strongly encourage you find a surgeon to do your work. 

Chin implant and neck lift.

+1

A chin implant and neck lift by a very experienced surgeon should give you what by want. 

Chin implants and neck lift

+1

Have you been computer imaged for a chin implant? It's very possible that you would be happy with an implant alone but from the photo it does look like there could still be a little fat accumulation in your neck. An examination would be necessary to determine if you might benefit from some additional liposuction. I doubt a neck lift would be necessary given your age and apparent skin quality, but that too would require an examination. Step one in my opinion is a consultation with computer imaging. We use imaging to demonstrate a range of different degrees of enhancement to get an idea of your goals, set realistic expectations and help us determine the best implant for you.

Gregory J. Stagnone, MD

Chin implant and neck lift

+1

The chin implant procedure involves inserting a Silastic chin implant over the bone to give more projection to the mandible. A neck lift involves removal of fat above and below the platysma muscle, and a platysma-plasty  in most cases.  Skin removal  will not be necessary at age 30. For many examples of this combination, please see the link below