Is 30 Units of Botox for Crows Feet Too Much at the Age of 24?

I am a 24 year-old male. I am getting botox for crows feet next week. My crows feet are really small. My surgeon said I will need 30 units. I didn't know how much that is but now that I came home and googled it seems too much and I'm worried.

Good question...the amount of botox for the crow's feet depends on the severity of creases...

+1

but overall for a 24 year old male...30 units sounds like a lot...my guess is most doctors would probably use somewhere between 12-22 units for the total dose combining the right and left sides...

Botox in crows feet

+1

Many physicians and surgeons vary on this. Typically in my practice we dont use that much for the crows feet and we have been doing this almost 15 years.

Steven Hacker, MD
West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon