30% TCA Peel Can You Peel Right Below the Eyebrow?

On a 30% TCA peel can you peel right below the eyebrow and above the eyelid, and does that help with elasticity at all?

TCA peel

+1

For TCA peels to be successful several factors are to be considered:

• The color of the skin
  • The thickness of the skin
  • Preperation of the skin prior to the peel
  • One has to determine the depth of the peel.

You can peel the eyebrow and upper lid up to the upper lid crease.

A 30% Peel can be done on your eyebrow

+1

Yes a 30% peel can be done in the area you want (eyebrow) but I would do a small test area first to see if there would be any issue. Regards.

TCA peel around the eyes

+1

The strength of the TCA peel is only factor that determines the ultimate depth of penetration. The other factors relate to the skin type, thickness, prior peels, race, pigmentation, skin prep, number of applications, and level of "frosting". Certainly these should be administered by a professional and I would strongly advise you to avoid application yourself,. especially around the eye where complications could lead to blindness or permanent scarring.