30% tca peel applied 'into' ice pick scarring: Do I need to increase the dosage? (Photo)

I have acne scarring pretty much everywhere on my face. I am certain that these are ice pick scars. I purchased a 12.5% TCA peel and applied this just 3 days ago and seems to be going well however, I was informed that 12.5% will not get rid of my ice pick scarring and that a 30% or 50% is required. Do i need to work my way up to 30%? Is this best applied 'into' scarring? Photo Day 1 is the most clear to see my scars.

30% tca peel applied 'into' ice pick scarring: Do I need to increase the dosage?

+1
STOP! Self treating and seek the care of a doctor. I might do aggressive derma rollers with infusion of PRP... 

Don't treat your acne scars yourself! See an expert!

+1
In most cases pitted acne scars are best treated by removing the pit with a small punch and putting in a small suture to close the hole.  If the skin is extremely oily, I like to put patients on isotretinoin for a few weeks before this procedure to make sure the excess oil does not prevent healing of the punch excision.  TCA, even in expert hands is only partially effective for pitted scars. 

Mark Taylor, MD
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon