3 Weeks Post Op - Nipples Too High? Bottoming Out? Size Concern? (photo)

Hello! I am 3 weeks post op and just want to make sure I am healing normally. My nipples feel extremely high and uneven especially when I lay down. Is this normal and is it going to change? Also, can i expect any increase in size once they settle as I feel I have gone too small. I have 375 cc high profile unders, my surgeon said this was the biggest he could fit. Could he have gone bigger? And are they going to even in size? I put before and afters. Thankyou so much for your help!!!

3 weeks after breast augmentation

+1

You are still early in your healing process.  It is too early to determine your final result.  It looks like you are progressing approximately as would be expected at this point in healing.  To address  your asymmetry question, if your surgeon put the same sized implants in on both sides, you will have the same asymmetry that you had prior to your surgery.  Good luck.

Katy Plastic Surgeon

3 weeks Post-op

+1

Based on your pictures, your surgeon appears to have done a fantastic job.  Your pre-op pictures show that your nipples/breast were not symmetrical to begin with.  Your left nipple was lower than the right in the pre-op pictures.  This asymmetry will continue to exist after your augmentation, although you may only notice it now.  Have another look at your pre-op pictures and see what I mean.

As for sizing, you should not expect an increase in size.  As the swelling goes down, the size will decrease. Nonetheless, the appearance of your breasts will change until at least the 6 month mark.  Wait to judge your final cosmesis until then.

As for concerns about whether your surgeon could have gone with a larger implant, you should discuss this with him/her.  

Warmest Regards,

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

3 Weeks Post Op - Nipples Too High? Bottoming Out? Size Concern?

+1

Based upon the posted photos you look as an acceptable early result. But best to see your surgeon to discuss your issues. 

3 weeks after breast augmentation

+1

Just based upon your photos it looks like you are normal post-op.  Give it some time to heal. Good luck.