3 Weeks Post-op-nasal Bone?

Hi I dont know what it is but I feel something weird at my nasal bone, just next to my eye of the right side of my nose it feels like the nasal bone isn't pressed well into... I dont know how to explain, but the left side is normal, but at the right side its just like i feel the end of the nasal bone, is this swelling or may this be caused because I had sneezed accidentaly 3-4 times through my nose when I was 2 days post-op.... I am very worried about... Thank you

Rhinoplasty Recovery

+1

Dear JohnStock,

See your treating surgeon for a follow up and direct examination for a proper evaluation. It is highly unlikely sneezing injured your nose. While we ask patients to open their mouth when sneezing immediately post op this is not enough to cause changes in the boney structure. Your surgeon will be able to give you a proper diagnosis. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Hello

+1

The only way to find out what can be going on is to see your surgeon. We can  not tell over the computer sorry.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS