3 Weeks Post Op from Breast Aug and They Look Very Weird?

I am 3 weeks post op from revision breast aug. They are high on top, nipples very low and pointing downwards, and drooping along my lower breasts. Left breast higher in top. Right breast has mote lower drooping. They look weird! Is this normal? First time I had breast implants they looked swollen but normal after surgery... So seeing what I'm experiencing this time around is really scaring me. Will they change and look good or is this what I can expect them to look like???

Appearance after breast revision

+1

Without seeing your results it is impossible to say what is going on. Many patients experience muscle spasm and implants that ride high during the initial post-op period.

Healing after breast implants

+1

Without a picture, it is impossible for any of us to comment about whether what you are experiencing is normal. You should see your surgeon and get his/her opinion. 

Matthew Schulman, MD

Concerns after Breast Augmentation?

+1

Thank you for the question.  Although, it is not possible to give you precise advice without direct examination or viewing pictures, some general observations may be helpful to you.

During the few weeks after breast augmentation surgery, it is not uncommon for breast implants to “ride high".  Most commonly, breast implants “settle” into their pockets and the nipple/areola complexes “point up";  some patients refer to this phenomenon as “dropping and fluffing”.

Also some degree of breast asymmetry,  related to differential breast implant “settling” and resolution of swelling, is very common after breast augmentation surgery. Often, we see the symmetry of the breasts improve over the course of the first several months after breast augmentation surgery.

During this time  it is important that patients follow up with their plastic surgeons, who is in the best position to rule out complications (such as breast implant encapsulation)  that can cause breast asymmetry to persist/increase. 
I would suggest that you continue to follow-up with your plastic surgeon and see if he/she advises massage.   Hopefully, you'll be very pleased with results of surgery after the 3 to 6 month mark.