3 Procedures and Unhappy?

Hello, i currently had tummy tuck, lipo, n breast lift aLong w areola construction. Im happy but not satisfied, i still feel fat around my stomach im 6-7 months post op Im currently 5'1 weighing about 125-130 it fluctuates daily I wanna have major lipo, under chin, flanks, abdomen upper n lower, arm area, n the fat above bra strap in both front and back side. Transfer into my backside. N rhinoplasty is this possible? All at once? Also is it possible to have atleast 1000cc of fat taken out 4 bbl?

Multiple procedures in one setting

+1

Based on your description, it appears that you are looking for a complete body contouring makeover. Whether you can do all of it at once or stage them is really dependent on your general health and the amount of fat to be extracted. It's certainly possible to add 1000cc of fat to the buttocks as long as you have enough donor areas. I would recommend that you consider staging the rhinoplasty surgery at another time from you liposuction/BBL.

Best Wishes,

3 Procedures and Unhappy

+1

It is possible to do those procedures in one setting. I prefer to limit surgery time to 4 hours, and that seems reasonable. Other surgeons will limit time to 6 hours, which is that standard maximum for outpatient surgery. 

As to how much fat will be available, I would begin to guess without at least a photo. An actual exam by your surgeon will be more useful in making the determination.

Thanks and best wishes. 

Liposuction and brazilian butt lift

+1

It would be hard to predict how much fat can be aspirated from your body without an exam. It certainly can be used for buttock augmentation.

Combining multiple surgeries

+1

It sounds like you have quite the wish list of surgeries to combine.  Liposuctioning all the areas that you mentioned at the same time would be safe in some women and not in others.  The deciding factors on whether it would be safe or not are your general health and the amount of fat to be removed.  If you have a small amount of fat to be removed, everything on your list could be done.  If you have a moderate amount of fat everything but the rhinoplasty would be a good idea.  If you have a lot of fat, I would suggest doing your most concerning lipo areas.  I would prepare a list in order of importance for your surgeon prior to your consult.

Sacha Obaid, MD

Prioritizing and identifying your goal will be important

+1

Thank you for the question.  I think it is safe to say that most in not all individuals are unhappy with some part of their face or body.  What areas are of specific concern enough to proceed with plastic surgery depends on each person.  I would encourage you to pick the the top 1-3 most important issues and define your goal.  Multiple surgeries especially when there is no priority or a specific goal can lead to additional less than ideal satisfaction.

Dr Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

What to do when still unhappy after Mommy Makeover? Ask Dr Ellen

+1

Hello SexyL0ve,

Just about anything is possible but it's always better when the direction you choose will meet your expectations.  Have you considered working with a trainer, strength/cardio exercise to complete your makeover?  Might meet the majority of your expectations and save you some $.

Thanks for asking!  Dr Ellen

Ellen A. Mahony, MD
Westport Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty with Lipo of Whole Body and Buttlift

+1

Whether these could be performed at once is largely a function of how much time the procedures would take under general anesthesia.  In the right patient, this procedure may take me only 2.5 hours, and I would consider this safe if you are young and healthy.  As far as how much fat can be transferred, this is largely a function of how much fat is left.  I typically transfer 1200 to 1500, but this can be altered based upon patient desires.

Major liposuction

+1

To answer your question you need an in person consultation.

Good pictures can help answer your question