3 Months and 5 Days After Ptosis of Eyelid Surgery, I Am Still Not Seeing Any Result?

Before 3 months as in the post i did the surgery , and i am very sad .. I am following all the topics about this surgery and all the comments of you doctors.i realize that the resoults came trough after 3 months ,but i dont see any diference a i little bit of swelling still showing up in my left upper eyelid (wich i did the surgery on it)

Revisional ptosis surgery

+1

See you surgeon and discuss the results. Ptosis surgery is not an exact science and it is at times unpredictable and repeat surgery is sometimes necessary.  Revisional ptosis surgery can be done successfully.  There are at least 3 different techniques.  See an oculoplastic surgeon.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon