3 Liposuctions to Abdomen with Little Results, Now May Have Developed Scar Tissue and Seroma? (photo)

In 7 yrs, have done 3 lipo procedures to abdomen, (last one 1 year ago), still not satisfied with results. Obtained consultation from various plastic surgeons who believe original doctor (first two procedures), used cannula that was too large, may have damaged the area. I believe there is scar tissue and a seroma. Completed 24 lymphatic drainage messages after the 3rd procedure but the area looks smaller then large again in a few days. Can it be fixed, is flat abdomen possible, what can I do?

3 Liposuctions to Abdomen with Little Results, Now May Have Developed Scar Tissue and Seroma?

+1

After 3 surgeries I would recommend to STOP. Any further invasive operations not a good idea. You can TRY external light therapy. 

Post liposuction defects

+1
I would suggest an ultrasound or a CT scan of the abdomen in addition to a thorough clinical exam before doing another procedure.

Misbah Khan, MD

3 Previous Liposuction Procedures and Not Satisfied

+1

I would be interested to know what is your current height and weight?  The pictures make it a bit difficult to determine the amount of subcutaneous fat remaining.  I do not see a great deal of contour irregularity in the result.  It may be reasonable to suggest weight loss, and a fourth liposuction procedure may be in order.  A physical exam and physical parameters could better answer your questions.