3 Days Post Op Lipo to Entire Body with Fat Trans. Pain is BAD. Gained 12 Lbs of Swelling in 3 Days?

3 days post op lipo to entire body... arms, back, inner/outter/back of thighs, butt, calves ankles and flanks with fat trans to butt. the pain is excrusiating and only getting worse as the days go by. My doctor told me yesterday that this is normal. The pain meds do not work at all. I have gained 12 lbs of swelling in 3 days since my surgery. I can barely move. My feet and hands are enormous. I have to inch myself to get into or out of bed and even to use the restroom. Please help, is this normal?

3 Days after Liposuction of the Whole Body and Massive Swelling

+1

Usually swelling in liposuction is self-limited and reaches its peak between 3 and 5 days.  If your hands and feet are enormous I would see your plastic surgeon.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Swelling after liposuction

+1

Three days post-liposuction, it is common to have swelling.  If you are really swollen and concerned you should see your surgeon to make sure that this is within normal range.