Is 3/4 Months After Giving Birth Too Soon to Be a Candidate for Bbl?

Im pregnant with my 2nd & due in November. Is February/March too soon to be a good candidate for bbl? Ive wanted this surgery for 3 years since before my first pregnancy.

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

You. are expecting in November, you may want to breast feed. Then you have to wait till you are finished breast feeding and completely dry, the about 2-3 months after that you can have surgery. Remember also you have an infant that you need to take care of while you are recovering from major surgery

+1

If you are able to get to a healthy weight in that 3 month time frame, a Brazilian buttlift can be performed.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

3 months after birth should be enough

+1

Hi. Thank you for your question. Without knowing your medical history, I would say that if you are in perfectly good health condition, 3 months after birth should be enough waiting period in order to get the BBL.

The final decision depends of your physical exam, and the labs results. That's way I recommend you consult a board certified plastic surgeon  to get a more specific answer to your case in particular.

Rafael E. Estevez Hernandez, MD