Is 3/4 Months After Giving Birth Too Soon to Be a Candidate for Bbl?

Im pregnant with my 2nd & due in November. Is February/March too soon to be a good candidate for bbl? Ive wanted this surgery for 3 years since before my first pregnancy.

My advice is to think more in terms of lifestyle and weight stability than time. You want to be at a 'happy' weight where you are eating a maintainable diet and working out at a maintainable schedule. When you can say those things, you're ready for surgery. Keep in mind breast feeding restrictions with medications postop.

Hope that helps!