2weeks Post Surgery for Breast Augmentation, I Have a Hard Lump the Size of a Grape?

I have slight bruising and can feel a hard lump about the size of a grape behind this bruising, is this normal please? Thank you x

Lump behind beast after implants

+1

A lump that you feel right after surgery can be many things. The best thing to do is get examined by your surgeon.

Lump after breast augment

+1
You should see your plastic surgeon in followup to rule out a collection of blood or fluid or a potential infection.

Robert L. Kraft, MD

Bruising and lump after breast augmentation.

+1

You may have a small hematoma in this area which may not be an issue. Is it close to the incision or in a more remote location? I would recommend calling your surgeon and having the area evaluated to ensure all is fine. You will feel better knowing the answer and your doctor will appreciate knowing your concerns.

Brian J. Lee, MD
Fort Wayne Plastic Surgeon