2weeks Post-Op After a Tummy Tuck - Is This Pooch Normal?

I am concerned that my stomach will not get any flatter. I have a pooch on the lower part of my belly after a full tummy tuck with lipo on flanks and hips. Does my stomach look normal for 2weeks post op? Will i need lipo to fix the pooch? Will my results improve and the pooch will go away? Why do i still have a pooch after a full tummy tuck? I feel really bad about my results, becuase i dont think it is going to get any better. I hate the way my tummy looks when i sit down. thank you

Healing post tummy tuck

+2

At two weeks post-op tummy tuck surgery, it is normal for you to have significant swelling in the abdominal area. It may take up to 2-3 months for swelling to subside depending on your activity level. I provide my patients with an abdominal binder to wear for 4 weeks to help minimize swelling and aid in the healing process. Be patient and follow the post-op care instructions of your plastic surgeon to ensure the best result possible.
On this site, I do my best to give advice without a physical examination but I want you to know that a physical examination by a board certified physician is always the best way to get the most accurate information.