2 Weeks Post Mini TT, Concerned With Discomfort and Tenderness At Incision Site?

I Am 2weeks Post Mtt and Am Concerned with the Amount of Discomfort And Tenderness at Incision & the Area Above and Below There

Discomfort and Tenderness At Incision Site

+1

A photo might help, but absent that a call to your surgeon is the best advice I can offer. Thanks for the question, and best wishes. 

Concerns about Incision Line after Tummy Tuck Surgery?

+1

It would be in your best interest to be seen by your plastic surgeon who is in the best position to advise you after direct examination. He/she will also be able to rule out and  treat any complications that may be causing your symptoms.

Incision

+1
Hello, If your worried about your incision it would be a great idea to see your doctor, he wood be able too determine if you have an infection. If you have redness and drainage or fever its something to be seen asap.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS