2weeks After Breast Aug. with Tubular Breast?

Its been two weeks. do they look ok i have a dent on my breast due to the fact i had tubular breast with no tissue under my nipple. so the doctor had to cut my inside to make the implant look ok so now my boobs look round. when will they get soft they are a little hard i just started to massage

2 Weeks after Breast Augmentation for Tuberous Breasts

+1

2 Weeks after Breast Augmentation for Tuberous Breasts is too early to determine if the result will be good.  There will be change in the next 3 or 4 months.  Kenneth Hughes, MD breast augmentation Los Angeles, CA

Correction of Tubular Breast Requires Patience

+1
Tubular breast deformity is a very complex problem to correct.  There is a paucity of skin, breast tissue in some cases, and abnormalities of the areola and nipple position.  All of these components need to be addressed to achieve a good outocme.  In some severe cases, this requires a staged approach to correction.  In others cases, manipulation of all of these factors in one stage allows good results. The final result does take some time for the tissue and implants to re-accomodate.  Patience is certainly the order of the day.  Stay in constant communication with your surgeon and discuss your progress openly.  Best Wishes!

George Bitar, MD
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Time is required to recover from BA

+1

Dear Christy,

Thank you for your inquiry.

It seems that you are at the pretty early stages of recovery from you breast augmentation surgery. 

Therefore, patience is very important at this point as well as following your surgeons instructions religiously; implants do require time to settle into their pockets naturally.

I hope this helps and the best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Ali Sajjadian, MD, FACS

2 weeks post

+1

The breasts have a tendency to soften quite a bit after this form of surgery. I would aggressively continue with the massage.

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Tubular Breasts #breastimplants

+1

It just takes time for things to settle out. I think you are very early in the post operative period. It is hard for me to comment without seeing photos however.

Richard J. Brown, MD

2weeks After Breast Aug. with Tubular Breast

+1

Everyone heals at their own pace. Usually if the implants feel tight, there was a large implant and relatively small amount of breast tissue. The implants will feel softer and the skin and muscle stretch, and that can be several months. There can be other causes of implants feeling hard, and none of them can be evaluated on line. 

Your questions can be best answered by your surgeon. Best wishes for an uneventful recovery.