Should I take a 2nd round of Accutane?

I am a 24 year old Indian woman.I had severe acne for which I took Accutane 20mg daily for 1 month ,followed by 20mg alternative day for 2nd month.followed by 20 mg twice weekly for 1month.followed by 20mg once weekly for 1 month.I weigh 48kg.my acne cleared for 4 months.then returned.should I go on a second course?

Should I take a second round of Accutane

+1
Most patients need a total cumulative dosage of 8000-16000mg of isotretinoin. Given the dosage you described, there is no way you got to that level of dosing for a long-term cure; hence, your acne returned. Seek help from a dermatologist and plan to be on the meds much longer and more consistently than you were before, or you will have the same thing happen again.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."