Can I Have a 2nd BBL Straight Away? To Look Even Fuller Buttock? Is the Top Area Will Drop to the Middle Area of the Buttock ?

it is my 2nd day of BBL surgery the top area of my butt is curvy fuller & firm the middle & lower is soft saggy as before the surgery I pressed these areas & I don't feel pain at all I don't think the areas hasnt been touch at all, but the upper part of my buttock is tender with disconfort & medium pain my buttock does not look fuller or neither nice round shape What do I do HELP!! :(

+1
Thank you for your question .

There is no exact time for this procedure but i recommend at least 6 months, and what you should do while waiting is gain the weight needed to have the results you are looking.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

BBL issue

+1

I think that if you have concerns about your result, then you should discuss this with your surgeon.

+1

Thank you for your question, Two days after your surgery is far to soon for you to see any final results, I would suggest to wait at least two to three months for you to appreciate your actual results, If you still want to have a revision contact your Plastic Surgeon. During that waiting period you can still talk to your Doctor about your results on your follow up appointments. This way your Doctor will be aware of your opinion and will let you know what would be your best option.

Salvador Pantoja, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Can I have an immeditae second Buttock Augmentation with fat grafting?

+1

I would suggest waiting 6 weeks before a determination is made whether to proceed with a second fat grafting. If you do have a second procedure it is important to wait at least 3 months for the initial phase of healing and swelling to subside before proceeding with a second procedure. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD

2 days Post op BBL

+1

Two days post op is entirely too early to make definitive decisions regarding BBL outcomes. Allow yourself at least 3 months to allow assessment after the swelling goes down. Remember that some cell loss is to be expected. To better understand what you palpate after surgery ask your surgeon where he/she injected fat. Depending on where you have fat deposits after the original procedure, you can have repeat BBL.  I would allow at least 5 months from the original surgery.

James R. Benjamin, MD
Bowie Plastic Surgeon

+1

First, the buttocks will change, and you will need to heal.  Allow three months and then determine if you need a revision.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Repeat Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Although, it is possible to repeat or add more fat volume to a Brazilian Butt Lift, at 2 days post BBL, it is much to early to consider this option.  Allow at least 3 to 6 months for healing and discuss the risks and benefits carefully with your surgeon before proceeding.  Best wishes.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon