Two months and two weeks post closed septorhino. Is the shape/swelling/feeling normal? (photo)

1. Is it normal to feel randomly cold at the tip of your nose? (Even inside a house or building) 2. I know my nose is very swollen but once swelling goes down, will my nose be thinner 3. The side with support & graft (see photo with red cap on right side) seems larger than the other side. Will steroid injection help break this down 4. I am mostly concerned with the over all shape of my nose it looks very weird; the dorsal hump still visual-able the indent before my tip as well as a bulbous tip.

Two months and two weeks post closed septorhino. Is the shape/swelling/feeling normal?

+1
If really two months than you do have an issue/s. Wait til 9 months post op than consider revision..