I Have About a 2mm-3mm Overjet, small Overbite and One Tooth That is A"crossbite".do You Suggest Braces or a Retainer?

I have about a 2mm overjet and small overbite with one tooth that is a "crossbite" .Do you suggest a retainer or braces?Is anything neccesary?Thankyou for your time.

Braces or Retainer

+1

A retainer is a device to keep your teeth from changing position, it does not help to correct a bite or close a gap. Depending on your x-rays, photos, and facial charting you may or may not need braces. Some patients can use just a bite-block, while some needs to do braces even after biting on a bite-block. 

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist