Are 290CC Butt Implants Enough for Small-framed Woman?

I am considering having Buttock implants. I am a very small framed woman 5'3" 108lb. I want my results to be noticeable in my clothing but the doctor told me the largest implant he will go with is 290cc. Will this be a noticed result through my clothing?

Proportionate Butt Implants

+1

With your body frame an implant of 290cc would be adequate. The result may not be as dramatic as you hope for, but it will definitely be noticeable.  It is important to keep in mind that there must be a balance between your desires and what may be proportionate for you body.  Another thing to think about is safety. Implants that are too large may stretch the soft tissues, compromise them and put them at risk of complications during surgery.

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon