Breast Implant Removal - Will my Breasts Sag / More Scars?

Im 29 Yrs of Age, I Got Breast Implants Done 1.5 Yrs Back, and I Would Like to Remove Them Now. I used to fit in 34 size bra n now i fit into 36 size bra. i want to remove my implants pls help..how should i remove my scar?

Breast Implant Removal?

+1

What your breasts will look like after explantation  depends on several factors such as: the quality of skin elasticity (the better the elasticity the better the skin will bounce back),  the size of the implants used (the larger the implant the more trouble you may have with redundant skin), and the amount of breast tissue present at this time (which may have changed since the time of your breast augmentation). 

Life experience since your breast augmentation procedure, such as pregnancy or weight gain weight loss, will  potentially influence the factors discussed above. If you take these factors into consideration and apply them  to your specific circumstances you may get a good idea of what to expect after the implants are removed.
Consulting with a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon in person may be helpful.

Removing breast implants

+1

You'll most likely need a lift to restore the natural shape to your breasts.  The scars can be revised at the same time most likely.

Jeffrey E. Schreiber, MD, FACS

Breast implant removal and subsequent appearance

+1

Your scar cannot be removed but the implants can be removed with very little additional scar tissue. Your breasts will likely return to their previous appearance. However, it does sound like your breasts have become larger and they may appear this way after implant removal

Removal of breast implants easy

+1

The removal of your implants is easy to do.  This is usually done through the same scar/incision used to insert them.  The scar is permanent.  Whether or not your breasts will sag is largely unpredictable.

Randy Proffitt, MD
Mobile Plastic Surgeon

Implant Removal

+1
Your implants can be removed through the original incision if it was at the crease. Your trade off for the implants and subsequent removal will be a well placed scar. Whether your breast will sag or not depends on many factors best explained during your consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Breast implant removal

+1

Breast implants can be removed with removal of the capsule through the same scar that you already have and used for the insertion of the implants. Scars are forever, permanent.

The question is how would your breast look after explantation depend on your size, skin elasticity, breast shape.

Discuss with your plasic surgeon

Implant removal

+1

Removal of breast implants is a fairly straihgtforward procedure.  As for the scars, they are permanent.

Breast implants can be removed

+1

Well, you certainly can have your breast implants removed. Normally, the same scars that were made when they were put in can be used to remove them.  Your breast skin will slowly contract and you will look much less saggy than you might imagine.  Generally, in most cases, I recommend implant removal only and then wait at least 6 months to see if a lift is needed.  Your scars, like all scars are permanent and cannot be removed.  They will, however, fade and improve with time.  Discuss these issues with your plastic surgeon, as he knows you already!

Randy J. Buckspan, MD