I'm 29 yrs old, 5'7, 190 lbs. Am I a Candidate for Brazilian Butt Lift? (photo)

Im 29 5 "7" 190, and I've been checking out the stats for a fat transfer to the butt and hips, I'm currently living in Sioux Falls Sd, and there isn't a single Dr close by who can do what I want. Does anyone know where I can go for a good price, and do I even qualify to receive this procedure?

Fat transfer to the buttock

+3

Based on your photos you would benefit from liposuction of the lower back, waist and abdominal area to create a more narrow waist while at the same time transferring this fat to your buttock. It's difficult to determine if you would need a tummy tuck as well based on this photo, but that depends on the quality of your skin (stretch marks, looseness, etc.). I recommend being examined by a board certified plastic surgeon for a more in depth evaluation. But at your current weight, you should have enough donor fat to have a nice result.

Dr.Bruno

Candidate for Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

Based on your photos I think you would have a nice result from a Brazilian Butt Lift.  As you know, the procedure uses liposuction to sculpt your midsection and harvest fat which is then injected into your buttocks to shape them.  I am suspicious that in order to have the completely flat abdomen shown in your wish picture, you may also need a tummy tuck.  You would need an exam by a board certified plastic surgeon to tell for sure.  I do not know any plastic surgeons in South Dakota.  I perform Brazilian Butt Lifts regularly in my surgery center just outside of Atlanta.

Andrew Jimerson, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift Candidate

+2

From your pictures, you look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift.  I don't know of anyone near you who does the procedure.  We do it here in Dallas regularly.  Other locations that I know of are Beverly Hills and Miami.  Good luck.

Sacha Obaid, MD

Candidate for Brazilian Buttlift

+2

There is no question that I could remove 5 liters during liposuction and transfer 1200 to 1500 cc per buttock if you want.  You will probably want to address the loose skin on your abdomen as well.  Find a board certified plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

BBL

+1

You have ample stores of fat and these could be harvested and transferred to your buttocks for enlargement.

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Brazilian butt lift candidate

+1

I recommend contacting the American Society of Plastic Surgery and search by zip code.  Then review that doctors outcomes on the website of the practice. 

You definitely need a visit to qualified plastic surgeon to make sure you are good candidate and will get good results from that doctor.  Best wishes!!

Stefan Mark Szczerba, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift, candidate

+1

The removal of fat from the waist, belly and back with repositioning to the buttocks and hips can give a really nice improvement in shape.  Prices range from $3500-$6500 depending on who is doing what and where. Remember that the more amount of fat injection the more risk involve with this procedure.

Keep in mind that your dream figure girl is at the gym.  Working out and improving your diet are key to maintaining results.

Please consult in person with an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon prior to making treatment decisions.

Luis A. Cenedese, MD, FACS