Am I a Candidate for Brazilian Butt Lift? (photo)

Im 29 5 "7" 190, and I've been checking out the stats for a fat transfer to the butt and hips, I'm currently living in Sioux Falls Sd, and there isn't a single Dr close by who can do what I want. Does anyone know where I can go for a good price, and do I even qualify to receive this procedure?

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Brazilian Butt Lift Candidate - Pricing Considerations & Accommodations

+2

From the photos it looks like you would qualify as a very good candidate for the Brazilian Butt Lift. Notice in your wish pic that it is not just the size of the buttocks, but the small waist and curvy transition between her lower back and butt. The visual effect of a Brazilian Butt lift has as much to do with proportions as it has to do with volume.

Be sure you consult with board certified plastic surgeons who are experienced in fat grafting techniques. Pricing varies, but when speaking with surgeons you're considering be sure to also ask what percentage of their patients require a second 'touch up' procedure . Also consider whether the price includes anesthesia, hospital costs, post operative nursing care, and post operative office visits. You want to compare apples to apples if possible. 

In general,  is never a good idea to go with the cheapest price available.  This procedure is highly dependent upon the skill of the surgeon and experienced surgeons usually have higher fees.

Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez

Baltimore, Maryland

Web reference: http://www.cosmeticsurg.net/procedures/brazilian-butt-lift/

Candidate for Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

Based on your photos I think you would have a nice result from a Brazilian Butt Lift.  As you know, the procedure uses liposuction to sculpt your midsection and harvest fat which is then injected into your buttocks to shape them.  I am suspicious that in order to have the completely flat abdomen shown in your wish picture, you may also need a tummy tuck.  You would need an exam by a board certified plastic surgeon to tell for sure.  I do not know any plastic surgeons in South Dakota.  I perform Brazilian Butt Lifts regularly in my surgery center just outside of Atlanta.

Web reference: http://www.buttandbreastaugmentation.com/

Fat transfer to the buttock

+2

Based on your photos you would benefit from liposuction of the lower back, waist and abdominal area to create a more narrow waist while at the same time transferring this fat to your buttock. It's difficult to determine if you would need a tummy tuck as well based on this photo, but that depends on the quality of your skin (stretch marks, looseness, etc.). I recommend being examined by a board certified plastic surgeon for a more in depth evaluation. But at your current weight, you should have enough donor fat to have a nice result.

Dr.Bruno

Web reference: http://www.williambrunomd.com

Brazilian Butt Lift Candidate

+2

From your pictures, you look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift.  I don't know of anyone near you who does the procedure.  We do it here in Dallas regularly.  Other locations that I know of are Beverly Hills and Miami.  Good luck.

Candidate for Brazilian Buttlift

+2

There is no question that I could remove 5 liters during liposuction and transfer 1200 to 1500 cc per buttock if you want.  You will probably want to address the loose skin on your abdomen as well.  Find a board certified plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

BBL

+1

You have ample stores of fat and these could be harvested and transferred to your buttocks for enlargement.

Brazilian butt lift candidate

+1

I recommend contacting the American Society of Plastic Surgery and search by zip code.  Then review that doctors outcomes on the website of the practice. 

You definitely need a visit to qualified plastic surgeon to make sure you are good candidate and will get good results from that doctor.  Best wishes!!

Brazilian Butt Lift, candidate

+1

The removal of fat from the waist, belly and back with repositioning to the buttocks and hips can give a really nice improvement in shape.  Prices range from $3500-$6500 depending on who is doing what and where. Remember that the more amount of fat injection the more risk involve with this procedure.

Keep in mind that your dream figure girl is at the gym.  Working out and improving your diet are key to maintaining results.

Please consult in person with an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon prior to making treatment decisions.