I am 28yo with large cysts in my breasts. My breasts sag a lot for my age and always have, I want a reduction to fix this.

I live in Louisiana for school, but am considering going to Northern CA for the surgery, find it more expensive there though. Why? I am uninsured.

Breast reduction cost

+1
In general California is a more expensive state than most.  We also have world class medical care and a nice climate.  I believe you should go to the best surgeon you can find for your procedure.  Good luck.

Ultimate Breast Reduction(TM)

+1
There is a new technique called The Ultimate Breast ReductionTM. This technique reshapes your breast tissue creating upper pole fullness, elevates them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage. This technique avoids the ugly vertical scars of the traditional Wise pattern, maintains nipple sensation and the ability to breast feed. Weight is transferred to the underlying muscle resulting in immediate pain relief and does not depend on excessive weight removal. This may be the alternative you are looking for.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon