286 or 304cc Silicone Implants?

I'm debating on breast implant sizes which is 286 or 304. I already know there's a small difference and I want to look natural and not regret my decision. I'm a model and once I get them I know I want to do boudoir shoots but I dont want anyone to tell that I got implants. At the same time, I want to look great in clothing and just naked in general which makes me want to go with the bigger implant. I'm about 5'2 and weigh 102 lbs so I am very petite. Thank you.

Breast alignment more important than implant size

+2

The goal of breast surgery is to produce beautiful breasts.  Beauty is determined by several factors including symmetry, skin tone, position of breast on the chest wall, position of areola, shape, cleavage and least of all volume.  If your greatest desire is to have normal appearance, natural look then I recommend a new technique called Breast Augmentation with Mini Ultimate Breast Lift.  This technique uses only a circumareola incision, allows placement of the implants, reshapes the breast tissue increasing upper pole fullness and displaced the breast more medial to increase cleavage.  Aligning the areola, breast tissue and implant high on the chest wall over the bony prominence will maximize projection and allow a smaller size implant.  Unfortunately, you have not stated your bra size.  If you are size 32 or 34 each 100 cc of implant will correspond to 1 cup size change.  The 304 cc implant would take you up 3 cup sizes and may look artificial for someone who is 5'2 and weighs 102 lbs.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Web reference: http://www.horndeski.com/gallery.aspx

Texas Plastic Surgeon

More Natural Look

+2

The more natural look is generally the smaller implant look.  Implants, no matter how they are designed, are not breast like.

Sizing

+2

If the natural look is most important to you then I would go with the smaller implant. The difference between these implants is not significant

Vectra 3D imaging will help you decide

+1

You are agonizing between two sizes that truly aren't that different, but it's still a hard decision to make when it's your body and you want to "get it right" the first time---I understand that!  See if you can find a surgeon who uses Vectra 3D imaging during consultation.  You can see your "after" photos before you ever have the surgery.  Good luck!

Choosing Between 286cc and 304cc Breast Implants

+1

As you have noted, the difference between these two breast implant sizes is virtually irrelevant in terms of the outcome. Given that there are such small differences in implant volumes (16ccs), I would go with the very slightly bigger size (304cc) as many breast augmentation patients look back and wish they had gone 'just a little bigger'.

Web reference: http://www.eppleyplasticsurgery.com

286 or 304cc Silicone Implants?

+1

Dimensions are more important than volume.  The volume difference between 286 and 304 is only 18ml, just over a tablespoon.  This is not a visible change in and of itself.  Is the volume difference mostly due to width difference or projection difference?  Wider implants come closer to the center.  You are thin, so in my opinion, submuscular positioning of textured surface devices provides the better result.  If you do nude, consider transaxillary approach if your surgeon feels comfortable with it, unless the inframammary crease is very well established.

Web reference: http://www.feelbeautiful.com

Implant size

+1

I think for you, if you narrowed it down to these 2 sizes, then you can perform a baggy test to see what you like.

Ideal breast implant size

+1

Breast implant sizing is a difficult process and one to consider carefully.  The good news is that it sounds like you have narrowed your choices to two almost identical implant sizes.  To choose between the two I would ask yourself a simple question.  Am I more concerned with going too big or too small?  Realize that you will not be entirely right or wrong with either choice.  You will find that there are some clothing styles and photo shoots that you will wish you went larger and some that you will wish you went smaller.

The webpage I referenced discusses some of the tips and tricks that I will use to help women choose their implant size.  

York Yates MD - Utah.

Web reference: http://www.yorkyates.com/plastic-surgery-utah/breast-implants-guide/

Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon