Im 28 Years Old Mum, for One Baby 3 Years Old by C-section?

Im 157 cm, 54 kg(before and after surgery) I told my doctor to do the scar on the same place of c/s scar which so low for sure and he did the marks perfect,, I had already a full tummy tuck with muscle tightening but no liposuction cause I hadn't much fat.. im day8 post op, but im concern about the scar place its already on c/s scar but its pushed upward and its not hidden by my usual underwear?? Will it go down to its original place with time? Or this is the final place?!!

I'm 28 Years Old Mum, for One Baby 3 Years Old by C-section?

+1

Most likely the scar position will remain where it is. The forces on the scar, if any are upward, not downward. The tissue above the scar was stretched and is tight, not so the tissue below the scar. 

Follow with your surgeon, all the best. 

Abdominoplasty scar above the underwear line

+1

You may get a little stretch of the remaining abdominal skin after surgery, But, if the scar line is significantly above the top of your underwear, it is unlikely to drop down to its original position. Thank you for sharing your concerns. Best wishes.

Gregory Park, MD