I'm 28 Years Old, 4'9 & Weigh 90 Lbs. Can I Get a Mommy Makeover? (photo)

I'm a 28 year old mother of 2. I'm always active and work out 5 times a week. No matter what I do, my belly fat and excess stretch marked skin remains. It's heartbreaking because I work so hard and get no results. I weigh 90 lbs and am 4'9; people don't understand when I talk about my troubles because I already wear a 00. I want to get a tummy tuck to fix my midsection and get implants since my breasts deflated after nursing two babies but can even GET the surgery since I am so small?

Loose skin of the abdomen

+1

You do have loose skin of the abdomen and should be a good candidate for at least a modified abdominoplasty and a breast augmentation if desired.  The abdominoplasty would help to tighten the loose skin of your abdomen.  

Mommy Makeover

+1

By the looks of the photo and your description, you're a good candidate for a mommy makeover. This surgery is best for woman who are done bearing children so if this is the case for you, then go for it, you deserve to feel great again!

Mommy Makeover Candidate?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures. Based on your pictures, it is clear that you have done everything within your power to achieve a very nice-looking abdomen. At this point, you may be an excellent candidate for tummy tuck  or “mommy makeover” surgery.  At some point, you will be best off seeking consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons to discuss your goals. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work;  you will need to feel comfortable that he/she can help you achieve your goals.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_mommyMakeover.htm

Mommy makeover, 90 pounds

+1

You are a good candidate for mommy makeover, your weight or height is no a contraindication for a plastic surgery. If you are not going to get pregnant again, this is the moment to eliminate your abdominal striae and improve your self-esteem. Best wishes

Mommy Makeover

+1

Yes, you would be a great candidate for a mommy makeover.  However, you need to be finished with child bearing, really finished!  You do not want to fix your tummy and then get pregnant again, someone needs to get fixed before your tummy tuck!

Omaha Plastic Surgeon

I'm 28 Years Old, 4'9 & Weigh 90 Lbs. Can I Get a Mommy Makeover?

+1

Yes, of course, you can get a mommy makeover.  Your weight or present size does not exclude you.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs HUNDREDS of mommy makeovers each year.  Look at the surgeon's website before and after photos to determine who will get you to your goals.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Mommy-Makeover-photo-galleries.php