I'm 28, female, with a scar on my knee from a childhood incident. How can I get rid of it, and how much would it cost? (Photo)

As you can see from the pics, it is grooved, though the grooving improved with diligent and very long application of vitamin E oil. I kindly need a tentative evaluation, options to at least signficantly diminish its appearance quickly, and average cost.

Scar treatment with Embrace

+1
I would suggest you see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and discuss scar revision and use of the product Embrace.  It is the only product I use on scars that have widened and need to be revised.