What Questions Should I Ask My Doctor at My Consultation?

I'm 25, lost weight and went from a size 28 to 20. I am undecided about a full tummy tuck or tummy tuck. How do I decide what breast size I need? Do I need a butt lift for just lipo of my back? Do breast implants get hard after a while? I have set an appointment and need to know what questions to ask.

Questions to ask your plastic surgeon

+1

Many of the questions specific to your issues will become evident once you start the consultation process. In general though, there are some basic things you can ask. Is he/she board certified by the ABPS? Where are the operations performed? Can you see the before and after photos of previous patients? With regard to the different procedures that you may be interested in having completed, there are literally dozens of topics that can be discussed. I don't think that you need a list of specific questions for your first consultation. You will get quite a bit of information without asking and your surgeon will be able to direct the conversation. Good luck. 

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon