I'm a 27 year old I want to get rid of my Keloid what should I do? (photos)

I'm a 27 year old I want to get rid of my Keloid what should I do?

+1
Difficult situation. First NEVER get ear piercing again! Second seek a combination team of a PS and Radiation oncologist to provide excision with ear lover spot radiation therapy to prevent the re occurrence of these earlobe keloids... 

Scar treatment of keloids

+1
Surgery is an excellent option for your keloid. Our office specializes in keloid treatment. We would begin with application of a scar gel, Plato's Scar Serum, followed by a surgical procedure.  You may need IIT with Kenalog after surgery. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Earlobe keloid treatment options

+1
Keloids in this area are very common. Treatment typically involves steroid injections before, during and after surgical removal. This procedure can be performed in the office under local anesthesia. It is important to choose a surgeon who has alot of experience with earlobe keloid removal as the procedure can significantly distort your earlobe if not properly planned and performed. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Treatment for keloid on earlobe

+1
From your photo, it appears the keloid is on your earlobe.  I would recommend removing the keloid surgically and then treating the area with steroid injections to try and prevent a recurrence.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon