I Had 275cc Silicone Implants 4 Months Tight and Painful. What To Do?

I had 275 cc silicone implants 4 months ago and my chest is still really tight and painfull 24 hours a day. The pain has never gone away from the start. I am taking an anti-inflam tablet and valium each night so that i can sleep. I am getting very depressed because there seems no end. Please help.

Pain after breast surgery

+1

Dear Patient,

If you were a small chested woman with very little skin laxity, than the discomfort may be due to very tight breasts. However, this does dissipate as the tissue and skin relax and soften. This may take up to 6 months.

Montreal Plastic Surgeon

Pain in breast at 4 months

+1

It is unclear why you would have so much pain in your breasts after four months. You should be evaluated by your surgeon.