275cc Going to a 350cc?

Hi, I recently had 275cc implants put in breasts that were a bit droopy and had very little tissue left (I wasnt even an A cup and had some excess skin) Im wondering if anyone has had implants and then realised that they didnt FIT the skin, did a bigger implant fix the problem?

Filling out the skin with implants

+1

Implants add volume to fill out the empty sack.  However, if the skin hangs and is loose, you may need a lift.

Achieving Goals with Revisionary Breast Surgery?

+1

Thank you for the question. Good advice would require in-person examination by well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

For some patients in your situation, larger breast implants along with “adjustment” of the breast implant pockets may solve the problem. For other patients, depending on  their anatomy and goals, breast lifting may be necessary as well.

You will be best off seeking consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience helping patients with revisionary breast surgery. Communicate your goals carefully; in my practice, I find the use of goal pictures helpful during this communication process.

You may find the attached link helpful to you as you learn more about revision breast surgery options.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/procedure_revisionarybreastsurgery.htm

Larger implant might be a bad idea

+1

It is hard to say for sure without a detailed exam but usually a larger implant will not take up all the excess skin, especially if the implants are placed under the muscle. It is possible that you need a limited mastopexy to get the results you desire. Also, the increase in size of 75cc will not be a very dramatic difference.