I'm 27 years old, I weigh 100 pounds, height 4'9ft. I want mentor silicone 400cc. Is this too much for me?

Hii i'm 32-a bra right now:( i wan't a 34b after surgery 400cc is good for me? My chest is 29

BBA

+1
There is no way to guarantee a particular bra size. Bra sizing varies greatly between bra manufacturers and a C in one bra will be a D in another. What matters more than the assigned bra size is the way the implant looks on you. The best option for your body and aesthetic goals can be determined in a thorough implant sizing session.
Implant sizing depends on several factors. One of the most important factors is your breast width. Generally, your surgeon will measure your breast width, and then provide you with a range of implant sizes appropriate for your native breast size. There are more nuances to it than just what I've described, but this approach works for most women.
I usually have my patients bring in a large bra and a tight t-shirt to do sizing. I'll then choose 3-4 implants that I feel are appropriate, and have my patients place them in the bra under the tight t-shirt. My patients can then look in the mirror and get a good sense of what they will look like with the provided implant sizes. My patients like this approach and get a great idea of how they will look.
By using this technique, your surgeon can outline a range of appropriate implant sizes that will be aesthetically pleasing, and you make the final decision.
I hope this helps. Good luck!

Are 400 cc breast implants too large for a petite framed woman

+1
Thank you for your question. As others have stated you'll need an in person examination and breast implant sizing system to properly answer your question.

That said in a very tiny woman such as yourself 400 cc implants seem very large. I agree with others that implants in the 200-300 cc range might be more appropriate.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

Implant volume and cup size

+1
At size 32 each 100 cc's of implant corresponds to 1 cup size change.  If you are an A and want to be a B you would only require 200 cc implants.  400 cc implants are too large, will extrude inferiorly and laterally requiring revision.  22% of women who undergo breast augmentation alone require revision within 2 years because they are dissatisfied with the result.  A frequent cause of dissatisfaction is over implantation.  I always recommend small round textured silicone gel implants placed retro-pectoral since they look and feel more natural, are more stable, less likely to ripple or have complications needing revision.  Implant profile is irrelevant in the retro-pectoral position since the muscle compresses it.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Simulating a 400 cc implant

+1
Try using 1.5 cups of rice in a nylon knee high stocking and stuff an unlined D or DD cup bra to see what it will look like on your frame.  If you like the look, 400 cc's will be fine for size but you must understand that not everyone starts out the same and if your tissue coverage is sketchy, you could develop other issues down the road.

Curtis Wong, MD

Breast aug

+1

To best help you, a physical examination or picture evaluation is required in order to determine which procedures and techniques would be best for your case.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Appropriate size with implants

+1
Size is an individual decision and is the most important one you will make prior to surgery.  Take your time with the decision.  Ask your surgeon to take some sizers home and go try on some bra sizes.  If the surgeon won't give you sizers to try at home find another surgeon.  In general 400 cc is large for someone your size but it all depends on how it looks with sizers.  Count on being more than a B with that size implant.

Terrence Murphy, MD
Englewood Plastic Surgeon

+1
   To go from an A cup to a B cup will not require 400 cc.  One cup size is generally 200 cc in an average size woman.  It would be difficult to advise you specifically about size.  I think trying on sizers in the office will give you a better idea of how those volumes will affect your appearance.

+1
Thank you for the question. Despite your good description of your body type, online consultants will not be of specific enough help to you. Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering  breast augmentation surgery (regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:
1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as  “natural” or “C or D cup”  etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.
 The use of computer imaging technology may also be very helpful during this communication process.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.
I hope this (and the attached link) help.